Another quick tasty 3 step salad option. Approx. 396 calories with rice and 181 without.
Links below are not paid advertisements.
1) A pre-made supermarket salad (I like the Tesco House side salad at 24 calories).
And the Sweet & Crispy at 64 calories with extra protein.
2) 150g of cooked King Prawns
3) (optional) bag of Birdseye Steamfresh rice and green vegetables
4) 1 tbsn of light soya sauce
5) 1 tsp of rice vinegar
6) 1 tsp of sesame oil
7) 1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice mix
8) Couple of ‘scoochies’ (sorry I’m Scottish 🤷♀️) of spray oil.
Arrange salad on plate. Mix liquid ingredients and use about half to dress vegetables.
Microwave rice as directed. Once cooked add to salad. I like to add some of the dressing to the rice.
Fry prawns in oil and spice with a drizzle of soya sauce for a few minutes. Once heated, arrange on top of rice and add more dressing as desired.
You could add extra sesame seeds for more nutrients if you like. Enjoy!